All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionManagers have to manage and counselors counsel. The two have always seemed worlds apart. But The Manager's Guide to Counselling at Work shows that managers are counseling every day of the week. Counselling is as much a part of organizational life as cashflow and quality control. The book also shows how counseling should be done. It is full of examples of line and personnel managers, administrators and union officials engaged in counseling. The techniques of counseling are presented in a straightforward, but t simplistic way, and the business of counseling is related throughout the book to the realities of organizational life. The Manager's Guide to Counselling at Work shows how productive energy can be brought back to the organization and how getting the desired results can be made easier for the manager. It will be of interest to all those involved in human resources management: personnel managers, union officials, counselor, management trainees, and training supervisors.
- Author BiographyMichael Reddy was a clinical psychologist with experience of training and supervising counsellors before becoming a management development and industrial consultant.
- Author(s)Michael Reddy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1987
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note30
- Weight180 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.