The Manager's Guide to Financial Statement Analysis by Noah P. Barsky, Stephen F. Jablonsky (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Manager's Guide to Financial Statement Analysis The Manager's Guide to Financial Statement Analysis opens the door for both financial and nfinancial managers to develop a framework for understanding a company's true financial performance. The Manager's Guide goes the extra step by providing the reader with the skills necessary to communicate the impact of a firm's financial measures in a ntraditional, easy-to-understand manner. It is this combination of understanding and effective communication that allows the manager to then improve a firm through the use of financial information. -Christopher D. Flick, Investment Manager, The Vanguard Group The Manager's Guide to Financial Statement Analysis has helped me in both my personal (investing) and professional (management) lives. The authors unravel the complexities of financial statements so that the information they contain can be easily digested and exploited. There is more hiding a company's strategy behind a set of financial statements. I keep this book close at hand! -Steven I. Glusman, Chief Engineer, Comanche Helicopter Program, Boeing Rotorcraft Program Management Center A valuable framework for communicating firm results and aligning managers around common goals. The methodology links the information contained in a company's financial statements with its external market performance in a format that is easily understandable by the different functional managers of any company. -Scott Teeter, The LTC Group
- Author BiographySTEPHEN F. JABLONSKY, PhD, CPA, is the senior member of The Management Communications Group and a faculty member at Penn State University. He helps managers see how they can develop a better understanding of their businesses through financial information. He has written numerous articles and monographs for various publications, and holds a BS, an MAS, and a PhD in accountancy from the University of Illinois. This is his fifth book. NOAH P. BARSKY, PhD, CPA, CMA, is a faculty member in the College of Commerce & Finance at Villanova University. His research and teaching focus on how corporations use performance measurement systems to integrate strategy, control, and accountability. Mr. Barsky has published articles in various academic and professional journals. He received his BS and MS from Penn State University and his PhD from the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Noah P. Barsky,Stephen F. Jablonsky
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight582 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.