Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.50+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide presents techniques for making performance reviews productive and positive - for both employees and managers. For both managers and employees, performance reviews are too often viewed as necessary evils - an obligatory but onerous activity that one likes. But it doesn't have to be that way. Manager's Guide to Performance Reviews details programs and procedures for using reviews and their results to improve employee morale, reduce managerial workload, and enhance individual and organizational performance.Let this latest addition to McGraw-Hill's popular, hands-on Briefcase Books series introduce you to a step-by-step process that will allow you to: document performance fairly and objectively; accurately diagse and point out performance issues; and, tailor reviews to help employees improve their performance. Manager's Guide to Performance Reviews deconstructs and examines the entire review process. It outlines processes and procedures you can use to meet your organization's need for accurate employee appraisal as you provide your employees with an honest portrait of how they're performing, sincere kudos where they are deserved, and proactive suggestions on where their on-the-job performance could improve. Briefcase Books are written specifically for today's busy manager. Each book features eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these invative design features to help you navigate through each page: [Key Terms icon] Clear definitions of key performance review terms and jargon; [Smart Managing icon] Ideas for intelligently managing the review process; [Tricks of the Trade icon] How-to hints and tips for getting the most from each review; [Mistake proofing icon] Advice for limiting costly performance review blunders; [Caution icon] Warning signs of pending review problems or even disasters; [For Example icon] Examples of this book's performance review principles in action; and, [Tools icon] Boxes where you'll find specific performance review procedures.
- Author BiographyRobert Bacal heads Bacal & Associates, a training and consulting firm, and the Institute for Cooperative Communication, a virtual company that researches and develops instructional materials to teach people how to communicate more effectively.
- Author(s)Robert Bacal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.