All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis Reader includes material relevant to everyone involved in developing new relationships in health and social care. Alongside articles on social care as traditionally conceived, it offers articles from a wide variety of settings, including those in health and education. It brings together classic management texts and material with a management focus, providing a stimulating range of perspectives on the manager's role. In the management of something as complex as care, this must involve: * listening to service users * maintaining professional values * enabling participation * facilitating learning. The Managing Care Reader reflects these imperatives as it focuses in on the experience of being in the front line. In four parts, it looks at how managers experience what they do, their managerial responsibilities, the key professional issues, and the importance of the organisational environment. It offers a rich resource for all those undertaking management courses or moving into frontline management roles in the new world of social care.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnne Bullman,Janet Seden,Jeanette Henderson,Jill Reynolds,Julie Charlesworth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.