All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the perspective of the appraisee, this text encourages readers to take charge of their own career development by preparing for, and properly using appraisals. It covers such topics as appraisal structure, how to prepare for them and types of questioning.
- Author(s)Max A. Eggert
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleThe Pocketbook
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Content Note20ill.
- Width150 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.