All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mandala Book is a visual symphony, filled with 500 stunning mandalic images from nature and civilization. As an archetypal symbol of wholeness, mandalas are replicated on a grand scale in both human culture and the natural universe. Drawing from history, science, religion and art, Lori Bailey Cunningham conducts a journey that spans from prehistoric petroglyphs to Carl Jung, from tiny particles of matter to entire galaxies. She explains the concepts of mandalas and patterns clearly and simply, showing how they are at the root of life itself.
- Author BiographyLori Bailey Cunningham founded the Mandala Project (www.mandalaproject.org), a non-profit organisation that promotes peace through art and education. She has led mandala workshops around the world. Cunningham is the author of another book about mandalas and had a one-person show of her paintings in western Washington, where she lives.
- Author(s)Lori Bailey Cunningham
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight1061 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.