All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo people are inextricably bound together by something neither of them can understand or explain. At times it seems elemental and destructive but at others it appears to be a cause for hope and fulfilment. Though their lives follow very different paths they can never fully break free from each other, the consequences of which prove devastating for them both. The Manner of The Mourning is a vel about fear and disappointment, fate and longing and ultimately, the nature of what we call love.
- Author BiographyRobert Ward was born in Liverpool and read Philosophy at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Robert Ward
- PublisherGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationClaygate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.