The Manual: A True Bad Boy Explains How Men Think, Date, and Mate--And What Women Can Do to Come Out on Top by Steve Santagati (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times have you and your friends asked one ather these questions without ever coming up with any good answers? Your girlfriends just tell you what you want to hear. At the end of the day, the only person who can give you insight into man problems is that s right a man! But guys have hidden agendas. What guy would give up all his dating advantages by spilling the goods?Steve Santagati would. A self-confessed serial dater and Bad Boy, Steve is telling all for the benefit of womankind. Every guy is at least part Bad Boy, and in The Manual, this prime specimen reveals what every woman needs to kw to counter Bad Boy tactics, both amateur and professional. Steve is never condescending or callous, but honest, perceptive, and street-smart. His guidance is straightforward and his insights are dead-on, giving women tools they can immediately put to work.Discover what you may t want to kw but need to kw about: The Heart of the Bad Boy (i.e., the nature of the beast) The Male Mind: how he sees you and how you can make this work to your advantage Guys on the Hunt: the male modus operandi, from the grocery store to Home Depot When Boy Meets Girl: how to handle dating, from flirting to sext messaging to learning his weaknesses Mating: so you ve got him . . . should you keep him?Why learn from a Bad Boy instead of, say, a psychologist? Because there s replacement for in the field experience. You ll benefit from (and laugh at) stories of real things Steve has done in relationships with women as well as of women turning the tables on him when he least expected it. The book also includes a question-and-answer section, in which Steve explores some of the toughest dating issues.To understand Steve is to understand the Bad Boy, and that will take you a long way in understanding all men. Find out how much more fun dating can be when you get the upper hand on Bad Boys . . .for good.From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySteve Santagati has appeared as a relationship expert on Today, Rachael Ray, Fox News, CNBC, VH1, The View, and The Tyra Banks Show. He has modeled for companies such as Swiss Army, the GAP, J. Crew, Armani, and Gillette; has appeared in more than seventy national and international television commercials; and has been seen on television as a host on Extra! and a guest judge on America s Next Top Model. He has been a contributor to Men s Journal and Jane, and has written or been quoted in numerous magazine and newspaper articles on dating and relationships, including in Us Weekly, Star, New York magazine, and Life & Style. He has also dated a lot of women. Visit Steve online at www.AskSteveSantagati.com.From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Steve Santagati
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.