Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is a practical guide to creating successful learning experiences in museums and related institutions such as public galleries, exhibition centers, science centers, zoos, botanical gardens, aquaria, and planetaria. Based on an understanding of museum learning as an experience that occurs within a personal, social, and physical context, it explores why, for whom, and how these contexts can be orchestrated in museum galleries with optimal results.
- Author BiographyBarry Lord is co-founder and director of Lord Cultural Resources Planning and Management, the world's largest firm specializing in the planning of museums and related cultural institutions.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width180 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBarry Lord
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.