The Manual of Photography by Sophie Triantaphillidou, Elizabeth Allen (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $99.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tenth edition of The Manual of Photography is an indispensable textbook for anyone who is serious about photography. It is ideal if you want to gain insight into the underlying scientific principles of photography and digital imaging, whether you are a professional photographer, lab technician, researcher or student in the field, or simply an enthusiastic amateur. This comprehensive guide takes you from capture to output in both digital and film media, with sections on lens use, darkroom techniques, digital cameras and scanners, image editing techniques and processes, workflow, digital file formats and image archiving. This iconic text was first published in 1890 and has aided many thousands of photographers in developing their own techniques and understanding of the medium. Now in full colour, The Manual of Photography still retains its clear, reader-friendly style and is filled with images and illustrations demonstrating the key principles. Not only giving you the skills and kw-how to take stunning photographs, but will also allowing you to fully understand the science behind the creation of great images.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Allen is a principal lecturer in Imaging Science at the University of Westminster. She specialises in digital imaging systems and processes and image quality and has been the course leader of the BSc Photography and Digital Imaging since 2005. Her work has been presented at a number of symposia and has been published in related journals. She received the Selwyn Award from the Royal Photographic Society in 2005 and is currently working towards a PhD in imaging science. She is also a contributing author in the 7th and 8th editions of Langford's Advanced Photography. Sophie Triantaphillidou is a principal lecturer and director of the Imaging Technology Research Group at the University of Westminster. She received the Selwyn Award from the Royal Photographic Society and her PhD in imaging science in 2001. She specializes in image quality, image archiving and color imaging. She has been the chair of the Imaging Science Group of The Royal Photographic Society since 2007 and member of a number of conference program committees related to imaging science. She has published numerous research papers and is a contributing author in the 7th and 8th editions of Langford's Advanced Photography.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Allen,Sophie Triantaphillidou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note650 colour
- Weight1428 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.