All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of writings from an outstanding figure in the resurgence of the Buddha s teachings, this book is a mixture of detailed analysis, vivid stories, and examples for meditators. Ledi Sayadaw was a leading scholar of his time, revered by his contemporaries and regarded as an authority by Western interpreters of Theravada texts. In a break with the past, he strove to make the entire record of the Buddha's teaching accessible to the general population, t only the Sangha. This English translation of Venerable Sayadaw s writings provides inspiring guidance and valuable information for the practice of Dhamma.
- Author BiographyVen. Ledi Sayadaw was a well-known and highly respected scholar and meditator monk in Burma. He taught and practiced Vipassana meditation and was the author of more than 100 books, including A Manual of the Excellent Man and The Requisites of Enlightenment.
- Author(s)Ledi Sayadaw,Ven Ledi Sayadaw
- PublisherPariyatti Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPariyatti Press
- Weight930 g
- Width190 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.