All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the summation of many decades of work by Peter L. Berger. It outlines a new paradigm for understanding religion and pluralism in an age of multiple modernities. Along the way, Berger addresses a wide range of issues spanning individual faith, inter religious societies, and the political order. The book also includes responses from three eminent scholars of religion: Nancy Ammerman,Detlef Pollack, and Fenggang Yang.
- Author BiographyPeter L. Berger, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Peter L. Berger
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight366 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.