All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSingle-volume account of methods used in dealing with the many-body problem and the resulting physics. Single-particle approximations, second quantization, many-body perturbation theory, Fermi fluids, superconductivity, many-boson systems, more. Each chapter contains well-chosen problems. Only prerequisite is basic understanding of elementary quantum mechanics. 1967 edition.
- Author(s)N. H. March,S. Sampanthar,W. H. Young
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/1996
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.