Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMila Simon is having a meltdown. Newly separated from her investment banker husband, she chain-smokes in her Jewish immigrant parents' backyard in a New Jersey suburb while she plots her return to the Manhattan social scene. Igring the advice of therapists and well-meaning married friends, Mila embarks heart-first on a dangerous dating binge with a cell phone in one hand and a mojito in the other. Teetering on the edge the whole time, with only an opinionated Mama to rein her in, Mila is on a whirlwind quest for love and stability in the urban jungle.
- Author BiographyINNA SWINTON was born in Riga, Latvia and immigrated to the United States as a child. After graduating from Yale University with a B.A. in literature, she received her J.D. from New York University School of Law. She has worked as a lawyer, a professional actress, and a standup comedienne. Inna currently lives in the New York area with her husband, three children, and a dachshund. This is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Inna Swinton
- PublisherMatchgirl Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMatchgirl Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.