All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSachsawana Kneebo is a very high-spirited young girl. One who is willing to try anything once and is always wanting things. Even though her Grannie Soonie has explained to her about her wants and her heritage, she still insists on provoking her wants. She still does t understand the stress and the worry she puts upon her parents as well as her Gannie Soonie. But, through it all, they are hoping that she learns more and more about her heritage and the meaning of self-control over her wants. Will she get herself in so deep that Grannie Soonie won't be able to always rescue her? Or, will she really learn the meaning of self-control before sleeping before it is too late? Only Grannie Soonie and the unkwn someone has the answer to that long-to-be-answered question. Let's travel with Sachsawana in her world between her walls and hope a lesson is learned. There is telling where we may end up!
- Author(s)Vickie E Jones
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.