All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRepublican kingmaker Richard Tobias has hired attorney Mara Coyne, he says, because of her skill in recovering stolen art, but Mara senses that he is t telling her everything. Tobias reveals that a centuries-old map was stolen from an archaeological dig he is sponsoring in China, and he wants her to get it back. But as Mara begins her investigation, she uncovers the shocking truth: The map is more valuable than anyone has even imagined, and her client s motives are more sinister than she suspected. From Hong Kong to the Italian countryside, from Lisbon to the remote reaches of Communist China, and literally around the world on the ships of fifteenth-century explorers, Heather Terrell takes readers on an adventure of epic proportions.
- Author BiographyHeather Terrell is also the author of The Chrysalis and The Book of Kildare. A lawyer with more than ten years experience as a litigator at two of the country s premier law firms and for Fortune 500 companies, Terrell is a graduate of Boston College and of the Boston University School of Law. She lives in Pittsburgh with her family.
- Author(s)Heather Terrell
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notemaps
- Weight163 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.