Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.36Free postage
- AU $16.20Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe myriad alien civilizations populating far, distant worlds have many good reasons to detest the blight called humankind . . .The only human child living in a work colony on the Martian satellite Phobos, little Margaret Bain has invented six imaginary companions to keep boredom and loneliness at bay. Each an extension of her personality, they are lost to her when she is forced to return to Earth. But they are t gone.The time will come when Margaret, fully grown and wed, must leave this dying world as well this Earth so denuded by thoughtlessness and chemistry that its only viable export is slaves. For w Margarets are scattered throughout the galaxy. And their creator must bring her selves home . . . or watch the human race perish.
- Author(s)Sheri S Tepper
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight245 g
- Width107 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.