Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 30,000 participants each year, The Marine Corps Marathon is fast becoming one of the most popular 'fun runs' in the world. This volume perfectly captures the heart and soul of the race and those who take part - top athletes and amateur runners, as well as charity marathoners and celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey. With its engaging text and hundreds of photographs, it tells the stories of the 330,000 people that have crossed the finish line since the first race in 1976 - their joy and triumph, as well as the mental and physical pain they endured during its gruelling 26 miles.
- Author BiographyGeorge Banker is a retired US Air Force Reserve, and a member of the Marine Corps Marathon Publicity Committee. He is also senior writer for the Runner's Gazette and a correspondent for the Running Journal.
- Author(s)George Banker
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date18/02/2015
- Content Note150 photographs & illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byGeoff Galloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.