All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the significance of the maritime domain for European security in general and the European Union in particular.
- Author BiographyDr Basil Germond is Lecturer at the University of Lancaster, UK. He teaches Foreign Policy and International Relations Theories. Previously he was Research Fellow at the University of St Andrews and Visiting Research Fellow with the Oxford-Leverhulme Programme on the Changing Character of War, University of Oxford, UK. Basil is an expert in naval affairs and maritime security and has widely published on the maritime dimension of European security.
- Author(s)Basil Germond
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.