CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- DescriptionBeing successful as a sports or fitness professional requires more than just kwing your sport inside out. Without successful marketing, even the best professionals can struggle to attract and retain new customers. The Marketing Handbook for Sports and Fitness Professionals is the companion for coaches hoping to set up or develop their own business. A practical, easy-to-digest guide for both new and established sports and fitness coaches, it includes: * A simple guide to getting your business marketing started * A range of both traditional and electronic marketing techniques * Over 100 templates and real-life examples to create a tailor-made marketing plan * Information on racking and updating your marketing plan * Advice on generating new customers and retaining current ones * Guidance on putting in place customer service policies For all those fitness professionals who struggle to dedicate time to marketing, this is the only handbook that provides them with all of the tools to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace - using only the time they have available - while ensuring a happy clientele and a growing business.
- Author BiographyDr. Nita Martin has been an active coach within the sports and fitness industry for over ten years. She is also the managing director of a business consultancy, www.pureindigo.co.uk. She has also worked with numerous sports and fitness professionals and organisations, advising them on how to improve their marketing and grow their business.
- Author(s)Dr Nita A. Martin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings, graphs and charts
- Weight389 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.