Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $211.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $242.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate winning marketing plans like the pros! Whether you're starting a new business or launching a new product line within a company, you won't be able to succeed without a clear plan that defines your goals and how you will achieve them. Now, best-selling author William Cohen equips you with the kwledge, tools, and techniques you'll need to develop marketing plans like the pros. The Marketing Plan, 5th Edition presents step-by-step procedures--from scanning your environment and establishing goals and objectives, to developing marketing strategies and tactics, to presenting and implementing your plan, and everything in between. When you complete the book, you will t only kw what to do, but also how and why. With this practical guide, you get: Step-by-step instructions: This easy-to-follow, logical approach keeps you clearly focused on what you need to do to develop a successful marketing plan. Time-saving forms: These worksheets, including 20 new to this edition, help you with different marketing planning tasks, such as profiling target markets and establishing an advertising and publicity budget. Actual marketing plans from readers who have used the book: This new Fifth Edition features three new sample marketing plans. These plans show how readers have adapted the basic ideas in this book and translated them into successful marketing plans.
- Author BiographyDr. William A. Cohen is Professor of Business Administration, Touro University International, and past Chairman of the Marketing Department and Director of the Small Business Institute at California State University, Los Angeles. He has also taught at the University of Southern California and the Peter Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University and was President of California American University. Professor Cohen has a B.S. from the United States Military Academy at West Point, an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago, and an M.A. and Ph.D. in management from Claremont Graduate University. He is also a distinguished graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces, National Defense University, and a retired major general in the U.S. Air Force Reserve.
- Author(s)William A. Cohen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight770 g
- Width218 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.