All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery organization needs a marketing game plan. Unfortunately, developing a playbook requires resources that many companies do t have. Whatever the reason for the resource crunch, this book will give you the solutions you need. The Marketing Playbook is the first step to help zero-in on profitable sales opportunities. It will enable you to better prepare your integrated sales & marketing strategy. If you wait too long you'll lose that edge. Get in the game, play the game, WIN the game! When people hear Checkmate, they may think it means you're stymied and the chess match is over. However, it depends on which side of the board you're on, and whether you play to win. You should be the one saying Checkmate to your opponents. Now more than ever, successful business strategies are executed one play at a time. The good news - it's your move and you don't have to go it alone.
- Author(s)Debbie Scartozzi
- PublisherHmsi, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHmsi, Inc.
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMonica Tombers,Patti Evans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.