All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, Barack Obama's presidential campaign used an invative combination of social media, big data, and micro-targeting to win the White House. In 2012, the campaign did it again, further honing those marketing tools and demonstrating that political marketing is on the cutting edge when it comes to effective branding, advertising, and relationship-building. The challenges facing a presidential campaign may be unique to the political arena, but the creative solutions are t. The Marketing Revolution in Politics shows how recent US presidential campaigns have adopted the latest marketing techniques and how organizations in the for-profit and n-profit sectors can benefit from their example. Distilling the marketing practices of successful political campaigns down into seven key lessons, Bruce I. Newman shows how organizations of any size can apply the same invative, creative, and cost-effective marketing tactics as today's presidential hopefuls. A compelling study of marketing in the make-or-break world of American politics, this book should be a must-read for managers, students of marketing and political marketing, and anyone interested in learning more about how presidential campaigns operate. Winner of the 2016 International Book Award in the Business: Marketing & Advertising category.
- Author BiographyBruce I. Newman is professor of marketing and a Wicklander Fellow in Business Ethics in the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at DePaul University and founding editor-in-chief of the Journal of Political Marketing.
- Author(s)Bruce I. Newman
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRotman-UTP Publishing
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRotman/UTP Publishing
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.