All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Marketing of Sport explores the latest developments in sports marketing with cutting-edge analysis by the world's leading sport marketing academics. International case studies, up-to-the-minute data and a wide-ranging list of websites provide an essential introduction to the key aspects of sport marketing.
- Author BiographyJohn Beechis Head of Sport and Tourism Applied Research at Coventry Business School, Coventry University Simon Chadwickis a Director of the Birkbeck Sport Business Centre, and Programme Director for the MSc Sport Management and the Business of Football, at Birkbeck, the University of London. ...plus an international team of contributors from the US, Eire, France, New Zealand, and Australia.
- Author(s)John Beech,Simon Chadwick
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.