Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Wordsworth and Jane Austen, premier English Romantic poet and velist, were baptized, confirmed, and buried (and for Wordsworth, married) in conformity with the Church of England. However, most twentieth-century<p> critics interpret these writers' works outside the Christian realities with which their lives were much imbued. <p> The Church of England's liturgy has traditionally been based on Scripture, which these writers would have kwn. This book, then, links their faith to their works.
- Author(s)Laura Dabundo
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.