All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, lovers have found inspiration and advice in the ancient text of the Kama Sutra. Now, Simon Rich - 'one of the funniest writers in America' (The Daily Beast) - and Farley Katz have unearthed a valuable new document - a guide to the positions most common after marriage. From 'the interrupted congress' to 'the beaching of the whales', here are the poses, positions and games married lovers play to keep the spark alive - and the dishwasher properly loaded. Complete with illustrations in the style of the original Kama Sutra, but with modern, domestic accoutrements: dirty nappies, TV remotes, and wine glasses aplenty.
- Author BiographySimon Rich is the author of Free-Range Chickens, Ant Farm, Elliot Allagash, What in God's Name, and The Last Girlfriend on Earth. His work has appeared in The New Yorker and the Believer. He lives in San Francisco, where he is a staff writer at Pixar. Farley Katz is a graphic artist whose work regularly appears in The New Yorker, and the author of Journal of a Schoolyard Bully and the forthcoming Cyber Bully. He lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Farley Katz,Simon Rich
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 full colour illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width235 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.