All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday I will make all necessary preparations, and we will march upon the Emerald City at daybreak tomorrow Having escaped the evil witch Mombi, Tip and his friends set out into the Land of Oz to meet the Scarecrow, Ruler of the Emerald City. However, General Jinjur and her Army of Revolt have seized power, and it will take more than the Soldier with the Green Whiskers to return the throne to its rightful owner. But who is the true heir to Oz, and where in the world could they be? Part of the Wizard of Oz Collection - Journey through the magical world of Oz with Dorothy and friends in this 15 book collection by L. Frank Baum, redesigned and anglicised. These beloved children's classics will make the perfect gift; timeless and loved by all.
- Author BiographyAnyone in a fairy country like the Land of Oz can do anything Believing that the modern fairy tale no longer required 'a fearsome moral' rendered by 'horrible and blood-curdling incidents', L. Frank Baum (1856-1919) decided to create a world in which 'the wonderment and joy are retained and the heartaches and nightmares are left out'. Since the early successes of the Oz series during the author's lifetime, and with the production of numerous stage, film, television and literary adaptations in the years since his death, Baum's magical fairyland of Oz - devised 'solely to please children of today' - has continually delighted and influenced the imaginations of millions across the world for over a century.
- Author(s)L. F. Baum
- PublisherSweet Cherry Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Wizard of Oz Collection
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Cherry Publishing
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementUK Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.