All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe MassGeneral Hospital for Children Adolescent Medicine Handbook, is a definitive, practical guide for the optimal clinical care of adolescents. This unique and invaluable resource is t only replete with user-friendly diagrams, tables, charts and pathways; it most importantly covers in detail the best practices in adolescent medicine where practice t only means the most appropriate approaches, diagstic evaluation and best treatments, but also the best ways to connect, communicate and continue care with teenagers. Divided into three sections, the handbook covers general adolescent medicine, sexuality, and mental health. Chapters are written by outstanding physician authors who represent expertise in pediatric or adult specialties and have taught or trained at Massachusetts General Hospital. The MassGeneral Hospital for Children Adolescent Medicine Handbook joins together the collective kwledge and wisdom of its esteemed contributors to provide a multi-specialty approach to adolescent healthcare that balances the science and the art of adolescent medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 33 colour tables, biography
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMark A. Goldstein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.