CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionNamed for Massachusetts goverr John Albion Andrew--who prevented these two companies from joining the nationalized Berdan's sharp-shooters so that their families could continue to receive state aid--the Andrew Sharpshooters often transferred from unit to unit as the need for their unique, long-range shooting skills changed. This first chronicle of the Massachusetts Andrew Sharpshooters details their day-to-day activities and their courageous service at Seven Pines, Antietam, Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg and numerous other Civil War battles. Thorough historical and genealogical information on every man who served in the unit completes this study of these significant but overlooked foot soldiers.
- Author BiographyAlden C. Ellis, Jr., is the author of one other book about Massachusetts's role in the Civil War and served as a consultant and advisor for the Civil War movie Lady in Black.
- Author(s)Alden C. Ellis
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width7 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.