All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you felt a nagging tug in your heart that God has a purpose for your life that is greater than you dared to imagine? Do you sense you have a destiny to fulfill but are unable to define it? If you've had these thoughts-rest assured, you have a unique purpose that is greater than your natural ability to accomplish. God is calling you to birth a supernatural work in his Kingdom. What originates from the heart of God is birthed t strategized. This book uncovers God's blueprint for fulfilling his plan and purposes through you. God has established eternal concepts and patterns that move us from the natural into the supernatural realm-to release heavenly blueprints backed by the power of his Throne. Become an apprentice of the Master Builder. In the pages of this book you will learn: 1.God's eternal patterns and protocols for birthing a supernatural work. How God establishes his throne in our heart and how to cooperate with God on the Potter's wheel-the breaking and purifying process. 2.The three categories of functioning in an organization-co-dependent, independent and interdependent. Learn to recognize each type, and how to move individuals to interdependent functioning so that everyone operates in unity of the Spirit. 3.The principles and structure of God's throne that support a supernatural work structure. Learn how to choose co-laboring leaders, and to define the roles of governing leaders and co-laboring leaders. 4.The attributes of the ainting and how to carry it with the mantle of a governing leader. Learn how to build the organization with God's heart, focusing on: openness in word and action, creating freedom in the environment, staying prophetically connected, and overcoming people's cultural mindsets and strongholds. 5.The structure and principles of spiritual warfare. Learn to recognize and overcome key strategies of the enemy including deception and compromise. In the midst of battle, how to withstand overwhelming pressures and stand in your God-appointed authority.
- Author BiographyEXPANDED BIOGRAPHY Master Builder's Apprentice Co-Authors Janice L. Krieger Jan Krieger is a Christian writer called to the prophetic as a voice crying in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord, (Luke 3:4). She has published articles on biblical topics such as prayer, covenant relationships and worship. She has developed and led workshops on Christian leadership. In the secular, corporate environment, she is leadership/communication consultant, researcher and freelance writer, Krieger holds a masters degree in organizational communication and has taught interpersonal communication and leadership as an adjunct professor. In addition, she has been a presenter and moderator at National Communication Conferences as well as developed and conducted workshops and seminars. Rose A. Hunt Rose Hunt is Founder and CEO of the Rose Group, a consulting firm which specializes in business solutions, public relations, research, and community development. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Management and is completing a degree in Master of Public Administration. Rose has committed her life to the work of God and the building of His Kingdom. She has been immersed in the work of prayer, deliverance, and Christian living since the age of 17. As a business professional, she has had the opportunity to share God's Word and work among a diverse group of people. Her heart's desire is to fulfill God's destiny for her life, be fruitful and yield an abundant spiritual harvest for the Kingdom. Rose has served in a number of governmental and community leadership capacities including Executive Director of Citizens for Progressive Change, a community development initiative created by the Governor of Michigan for the city of Benton Harbor. She also served as Community Development Liaison for the Habitat for Humanity's Jimmy Carter Work Project which included a citywide clean-up campaign and construction of 23 homes for low income families.
- Author(s)Janice L Krieger
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.