All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for people who want to change the world. Here's the challenge: it's impossible to change the world all by yourself. To have an impact, you need to communicate. In these pages, we share with you what we've learned over 30 years as professional communicators and advisors to leaders of global organizations. We seek to move each client from competence to excellence. As authors, our goal is to give you the tools you need to become the most effective and powerful communicator you can be. We want you to become a catalyst for transformation. We want you to discover that you have the potential to change the world.
- Author BiographyTeresa Erickson is president and co-owner of Intermedia Communications Training, Inc. For the past twenty years, Teresa has designed and led communications workshops around the world. Born in Portugal, Teresa worked with the Voice of America for 17 years as a producer, editor, and host of VOA's flagship public affairs program, broadcast worldwide to 90 million listeners a week. Tim Ward is the author of seven books, including the best-selling What the Buddha Never Taught and Savage Breast: One Man's Search for the Goddess. His travel stories have appeared in 13 anthologies, including Traveler's Tales Best Travel Writing 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Tim is also the publisher of Changemakers Books (an imprint of John Hunt Publishing). He also co-owns Intermedia Communications Training with Teresa Erickson, his wife and business partner. They live in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Author(s)Teresa Erickson,Tim Ward
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChangemakers Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.