All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Masters Plan is a 2 volume set of medical weight loss books. It is a new and unique approach to losing weight. Thinnervention will help you get it off and Rehabilitation will help you keep it off Rehabilitation: There are a million weight loss/diet plans out there and they all say the same thing... you need a lifestyle change. I just want to answer, Well kidding! They all tell you to change but t one of them tells you how. It is easy to say change. What is t easy is to do it. This is where The Masters Plan stands apart from and above all others. The Masters Plan reaches deep within the wisdom of the ages and from Plato to Jesus, Buddha to Einstein, Sigmund Freud to Bill Wilson and helps you to transform their teachings into right here, right w applications. What will change is t your lifestyle, but rather your way of living. The Masters Plan will affect every single aspect of your life and it will...change you forever.
- Author BiographyLeslie Masters M.D. is a physician, an author, an entrepreneur and a single mother of three children. She works in the area of Cosmetic Medicine in Tulsa, Oklahoma where she owns and operates her own clinic-The Masters Clinic. She has been featured in many magazines and on numerous TV and radio shows. Dr. Masters entered the world of Medical Aesthetics in 2005 and soon after noted a recurring theme. The vast majority of people seeking her help presented their goal as, I just want to feel better. This trend provided the impetus for her recently published book, Naked. This is My Story...This is Our Song.... With her own mesmerizing story woven throughout, Dr. Masters takes a guttural look at what it means to be a human being...both contemptible and beyond contempt. She has, with finesse and conviction, written a basic primer on personal storytelling. . Naked is a captivating work that is relevant, and even necessary, in the world that we all live in today. Fueled by the power of truth, this is a story that needs to be heard. Now, Dr. Masters has taken her same intimate style, her vast medical experience and her one-of-a-kind philosophy and compiled them together in The Masters Plan, a two volume weight management and wholeness design for living. Dr. Masters stays intimately involved with those on her wholeness plan on her members-only, interactive website. Her many followers receive a daily text which she fondly calls her TOTD, Thought Of The Day. She shares her unique philosophy on life with us all as she expands on the TOTD in her twice weekly blog. You can find all of her activities on www.drlesliemasters.com.
- Author(s)Leslie Masters M D
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.