All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the UK's most popular football magazine comes the definitive book of football records, presented with all of the action-packed photographs and humour that Match readers kw and love. From record transfers to top goalscorers, biggest attendances, fastest goals and most trophies won, The Big Match Book of Records is a one-stop celebration of the biggest and best from the football archives. Features on World Cups, FA Cups and every Premiership club are joined by records from the big foreign leagues (Italy and Spain), the four home nations and the greatest stars to have played the game. Beautifully produced and bursting with colour, this is a book that will delight any young fan of the game this Christmas.
- Author BiographyMATCH launched on September 6 1979 - a season that saw Liverpool win the title and Nottingham Forest crowned kings of Europe. Over the last 30 years MATCH has grown to become the UK's best-selling football magazine, selling over 100,000 copies every week. Featuring the world's biggest stars, the coolest football gear, player posters and quizzes, the magazine also lists every result and goal from the week in its brilliant 'Matchfacts' section. The Match Annual is the third biggest-selling annual every Christmas, behind only the Beano and Doctor Who annuals.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/02/2013
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width224 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.