All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection consists of Richard Herrnstein's most important and original contribution to the social and behavioural sciences - his papers on choice behaviour in animals and humans and on his discovery and elucidation of a general principle of choice called the matching law.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Herrnstein was Edgar Pierce Professor of Psychology at Harvard University. Howard Rachlin is Distinguished Professor of Psychology, Emeritus, at Stony Brook University. David I. Laibson is Assistant Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Richard J. Herrnstein
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2000
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleRussell Sage Foundation S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note57 line illustrations, 11 tables
- Weight399 g
- Width144 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid I. Laibson,Howard Rachlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.