All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust as cookies go with milk and peanut butter goes with jelly, math and cooking go hand in hand. This fun-filled book shows you exactly how. With more than 60 activities and recipes to try, you can practice math while you cook! Get a handle on measurement, multiplication, division, fractions, percents, geometry, and more, while whipping up mouth-watering treats like scrumptious stromboli slices, chewy marshmallow-fudge squares, yummy chicken nuggets, and delicious butterscotch muffins. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you too can become a Math Chef. All activities and recipes are kid-tested and require only common ingredients and kitchen utensils. There's also a helpful list of safety rules, an explanation of basic cooking skills, and a complete nutrition guide.
- Author BiographyJOAN D'AMICO is a cooking instructor at Kings Cookingstudio in New Jersey and an educational consultant to various school systems. KAREN EICH DRUMMOND is a registered dieti-tian and the author of several cookbooks, including Cook's Healthy Handbook (Wiley). Ms. D'Amico and Ms. Drummond are coauthors of The Science Chef and The Science Chef Travels Around the World.
- Author(s)Joan D'Amico,Karen Eich Drummond
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/1997
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight410 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading Age8-14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.