All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProof of the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing in its general form by Delbaen and Schachermayer was a milestone in the history of modern mathematical finance and w forms the cornerstone of this book. Puts into book format a series of major results due mostly to the authors of this book. Embeds highest-level research results into a treatment amenable to graduate students, with introductory, explanatory background. Awaited in the quantitative finance community.
- Author BiographyWalter Schachermeyer, born in 1950 in Linz, Austria, has received--as the first mathematician--the 1998 Wittgenstein Award, Austria's highest honor for scienctific achievement. Since 1998 he holds the Chair for Actuarial and Financial Mathematics at the Vienna University of Technolgoy. Among his achievements is the proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing in its general form, which was done in joint work with Freddy Delbaen. Freddy Delbaen, born in 1946 in Duffel/Antwerpen, Belgium, is Professor for Financial Mathematics at the ETH in Zurich since 1995.
- Author(s)Freddy Delbaen,Walter Schachermayer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringer Finance
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.