All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraised by his contemporaries and emulated by his successors, Charles Olson (1910-1970) was declared by William Carlos Williams to be a major poet with a sweep of understanding of the world, a feeling for other men that staggers me. This complete edition brings together the three volumes of Olson's long poem (originally published in 1960, 1968, and 1975) in an authoritative version.
- Author BiographyGeorge F. Butterick had a long familiarity with Olson's writings. He studied with the poet at the State University of New York at Buffalo, prepared the definitive Guide to The Maximus Poems of Charles Olson, and served as Curator of Literary Archives at the University of Connecticut (Storrs), which houses Charles Olson's papers.
- Author(s)Charles Olson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/07/1985
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight939 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorGeorge F. Butterick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.