Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely revised update of the third edition of Public Policy Skills. That manual has been used to teach more than 30,000 students at Syracuse University and in a college credit course taught at more than 50 high schools as part of the academic program of the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, the Number 1 school of public affairs in the country. Using this book and taking a course based on it prepares you to bring your heart and your mind to solving the many problems that we face in the twenty-first century. The book teaches students the essential components for public policy analysis; how to get information from published sources and individuals; how to survey stakeholders; formulate public policy; examine costs and benefits of a policy; develop political strategies; write a briefing paper; research and write a quantitative research paper; among other skills.
- Author(s)Bill Coplin
- PublisherPolicy Studies Associates
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCroton-on-Hudson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPolicy Studies Associates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.