All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe three-thousand-mile trip was crowded and dangerous, and there was trouble when the passengers settled in Plymouth for a bitter, cold winter. However, their determination was ultimately rewarded; the Pilgrims adjusted to the New England climate thanks to help from local Native Americans and soon celebrated their first harvest in the New World.
- Author(s)Mark Greenwood
- PublisherHoliday House
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoliday House
- Weight431 g
- Width238 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frane Lessac
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.