All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dark, shiny poster was spread across the board, crowding out school lunch menus and events calendars: NEED TO BANISH A GHOST? CALL THE PARANORMALATOR. I SEEK KNOWLEDGE AND FIND THE SOURCE. Jackson and Jinx looked at each other. Jinx's mouth hung wide open. Everything about the poster ripped off the Pararmalists. Punked-out pararmal investigator Jinx and her part-time jock partner Jackson are the go-to ghost hunters at their high school. When a new kid in town tries to get in on their business, Jinx is furious. Portland only needs one team to track down ghosties! But Jinx's quest to shut down her competition will lead her and Jackson down a dangerous path . . .
- Author(s)Megan Atwood
- PublisherDarby Creek Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleParanormalists
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDarby Creek Publishing
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.