All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeciding to start or build a family is a life-changing decision, and, once the choice is made, there's a whole new set of unkwns--including how challenging the journey will be. For the first time, fertility experts at Mayo Clinic offer an essential guide for those who want to have a baby. With color photographs and graphics throughout, this user-friendly yet comprehensive book provides answers and explanations on nearly every aspect of achieving a successful pregnancy: lifestyle and nutrition; the intricacies of natural conception; common fertility problems; the latest medical treatments (including intrauterine insemination,IVF, and dors); and information on special situations (including fertility preservation, chosen single parenthood, same-sex couples, and more).
- Author BiographyJani R. Jensen, M.D., is a Mayo specialist in the division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and director of the In Vitro Fertilization Program at Mayo Clinic. Elizabeth A. Stewart, M.D., is the chair of Mayo's division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Stewart,Jani R. Jensen,Mayo Clinic
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication04/01/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Content NoteFull-color photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.