All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis vibrant collection delivers a laboratory roadmap of testing cognition in the rodent. While rodents and mazes are the main center and focus of this book, many aspects in the field of learning and memory are discussed and detailed, spanning from the molecular to the human, with every chapter delivering a comprehensive review of historical milestones in order to provide context for past discoveries, new findings, and future studies. Didactic foundations, operational definitions, and theory, as well as practical experimental and apparatus set-up, data analysis, and interpretation instructions are included in the first part of the book, while part two contains step-by-step protocols, troubleshooting, and tips from experts in the field. Authoritative and inspirational, The Maze Book: Theories, Practice, and Protocols for Testing Rodent Cognition serves as a detailed and practical manual for scientists wishing to implement these tools in their laboratories and for scholars interested in this powerful field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 46 colour illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1170 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byHeather A. Bimonte-Nelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.