All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's an age-old question that has stumped the great minds of history: What is the meaning of life? In his hilarious and uplifting style, best-selling author Bradley Trevor Greive finally provides the answer: Figure out what you love and do it. Illustrated with playful photographs of animals and insightful prose, the author muses about why we're here and our greater purpose in the grand scheme of things. An informal style provides a refreshing counterpoint to what has always been one of life's big debates. For example, when it comes to discovering your passion, First, one else will tell you about it-it's just like walking around all day with a sign on your back that says KICK ME.
- Author BiographySince the debut of his international bestseller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive has become a household name in more than 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. He has been bitten by wild monkeys and rabid bats and was accepted into Russia's cosmonaut training program--though those incidents were, by and large, unrelated. BTG spends most of his time in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
- Author(s)Bradley Trevor Greive
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width165 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.