All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen want and need it all but is it really possible? Generations of women have fought hard to be successful, both at work and at home, but is there eugh time to be the best at both? This is the question that mother and businesswoman Di Turner found herself asking. Having had a successful career for 26 years, Di often wondered how she could be the best mum she can be and whether other mothers were feeling the same. A candid, thought-provoking read, ideal for all women, Di Turner's The Meaning of Life for a Modern Mum will take you on a journey to finally find the illusive ideal work/life balance you've been striving for. A revolutionary new guide for women who want it all. Di Turner answers every mother's burning questions: Am I doing it right? How do I juggle work and life? How can I have it all? Based on her own experiences, thoughts, challenges and personal revelations over the past seven years of bringing up her children, The Meaning of Life for a Modern Mum discusses the importance of understanding yourself, your needs and your expectations of being a mother. Di discusses how we are all unique and individual and the most important thing is to be happy and comfortable in your own skin. She says her wish for her children is for them to be truly and deeply happy and that's much more important than wealth but that to be truly happy it is important to feel you are able to reach your full potential in life and t hold yourself back as so many of us do. Inspired by self-help gurus such as Paul McKenna and outspoken feminists such as Caitlin Moran, The Meaning of Life for a Modern Mum is part self-help guide, part feminist criticism that details the fun, the struggles, the laughter and the pain of being a mum in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyDi Turner has been a successful businesswoman for 26 years, a wife for 19 years, a mum for 16 years and a dreamer since birth. Di is in search of a better life, with less stress and more fun, freedom and quality time with her family.
- Author(s)Di Turner
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $20.79
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.