All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1921, five years after the appearance of his comprehensive paper on general relativity and twelve years before he left Europe permanently to join the Institute for Advanced Study, Albert Einstein visited Princeton University, where he delivered the Stafford Little Lectures for that year. These four lectures constituted an overview of his then-controversial theory of relativity. Princeton University Press made the lectures available under the title The Meaning of Relativity, the first book by Einstein to be produced by an American publisher. As subsequent editions were brought out by the Press, Einstein included new material amplifying the theory. A revised version of the appendix Relativistic Theory of the Non-Symmetric Field, added to the posthumous edition of 1956, was Einstein's last scientific paper.
- Author BiographyBrian Greene is professor of physics and of mathematics at Columbia University. He is the author of the best-selling The Elegant Universe and The Fabric of the Cosmos.
- Author(s)Albert Einstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Science Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byBrian Greene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.