All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis text maps the history and current situation of the media in Wales in an accessible manner and contributes to current debates on the present and future roles of the Welsh media. It contains chapters on radio, television, the press, cinema and media policy relating to Wales.
- Author BiographyDavid Barlow is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Glamorgan. He has published on community media and is currently undertaking research on Independent Local Radio in Wales funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC). Philip Mitchell is Senior Lecturer in Media Studies at the University of Glamorgan and researches European radio and news journalism. Tom O'Malley is Professor of Media Studies at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He has written on press and broadcasting history and policy and is an editor of Media History. His most recent book, with Clive Soley MP, was Regulating the Press (Pluto, 2000).
- Author(s)David Barlow,Philip Mitchell,Tom O'Malley
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2005
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.