Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Medieval World focuses on the styles found in Europe from 1340 to 1460, which is most frequently represented as medieval in movies, TV, books, and art. During this time, wool was widely available, the length of clothing indicated one's wealth, and luxurious fabrics from the East, such as silks, brocades, and damasks, were in demand among the rich. Tapestries from the time period, pictures from movies and plays, and detailed photographs show the clothing and accessories men and women, rich and poor, wore during the medieval period. Chapters of this title include: The World of the Middle Ages; What My Lady Wore; What the Lord of the Mar Wore; Knights and Soldiers; What the Common People Wore; Hats, Hose, Girdles, and Gloves; and, A Fair Field Full of Folk.
- Author BiographyKathy Elgin was educated at the University of London. For 16 years she was head of publications at the Royal Shakespeare Company, where she wrote and researched articles on all aspects of Elizabethan life for the company's theater programs and other publications. Elgin is also the editor of the revised Fashions of a Decade set for Chelsea House.
- Author(s)Kathy Elgin
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, bibliography, glossary, index
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.