All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEU internal security concerns such as migration, police and judicial cooperation are today part of EU foreign policy. This book shows how those concerns dominate the EU agenda towards Mediterranean countries. Adopting a rational-choice institutionalist approach, it explores EU policy and the strategic choices made after the 2011 Arab revolts.
- Author BiographySarah Wolff is Lecturer at Queen Mary, University of London, and Senior Research Associate Fellow at The Netherlands Institute for International Relations. Her research focuses on justice and home affairs and EU external relations, in particular with Mediterranean countries. She is also Visiting Lecturer on the external dimension of EU migration policies at the University of Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Sarah Wolff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.