CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- Description'The Meetings Handbook: Formal Rules and Informal Processes' is a comprehensive manual to the rules and formal procedures of meetings, as well as a useful guide to understanding the informal processes that underlie their success. The handbook explains the formal issues of meeting processes, including the setting of agendas and the putting forward of formal motions, and canvasses informal aspects such as preparatory work and the reading of participants' nverbal messages. It also offers insight into how to chair meetings, as well as guidance on how to deal with those who seek to subvert the formal rules. A unique accompaniment to the more conventional legal books, which act as good formal guides, 'The Meetings Handbook' also provides supplementary examples of constitutions, agendas, minutes and an ethical code. In order to make the material readily useable, the book is divided into sections that may act as stand-alone guides to specific meetings issues and strategies, thus making it the perfect tool for the busy professional.
- Author BiographyRonald D. Francis is a Professorial Fellow at the School of Law at Victoria University in Melbourne. He has formal qualifications from the University of New Zealand, the University of Melbourne and the University of Cambridge, at which he has held four Visiting Fellowships. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. Anona F. Armstrong AM, FAICD, FAPS, FAES is Professor of Governance at the Victoria Law School, and is the former Director of the Centre for International Corporate Governance Research in the Faculty of Business and Law, Victoria University.
- Author(s)Anona Armstrong,Ronald Francis
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.