All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description'The Melbourne Book - A History of Now' first published in 2003, has just enjoyed its third major update. This new FOURTH EDITION features a new cover design (hard cover), new chapters, new tales from Melbourne's short but amazing history, and its ancient Indigeus pre-history. New tales of Melbourne's physical, cultural, architectural, historical and mythical features. New photographs of this ever-changing city. Over 700 photos, over 60 tales of the city. The must-have Melburnian's manual; it's the world's most liveable book. It's all home grown, homemade, indie publishing, and made with love. THE MELBOURNE BOOK celebrates the very qualities that make Melbourne the world's most livable city: Opportunity, Sanctuary, Passion and Beauty. Follow Maree Coote around the city for a journey that will reveal new meaning to those who live here, and make those visiting wish they lived here too.
- Author BiographyMaree Coote is a writer, designer, illustrator, and photographer. Her many creative passions converge in her sense of place and history, and she brings this to life through stunningly visual books for a range of audiences. She is the author of the gold award winning The Art of Being Melbourne, and is author and illustrator of eight children's picture books, including When You Go To Melbourne, Spellbound, Alphabet City Zoo, and The Black Pot Belly.
- Author(s)Maree Coote
- PublisherMelbournestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMelbournestyle Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight967 g
- Width210 mm
- Height369 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.